Harrison Mixbus Forum

Full Version: Mixer View Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm doing my first bigger session in Mixbus at the moment (lot's of stuff going on, full band and orchester) and one thing is really slowing down the process: mixer view management. I use to have edit window on one screen and mixer on my second. And I constantly run out of space, so I have to show/hide lot's of stuff very quickly. No problem with audiotracks, just asigning to a bus or vca, easy going. But the problem I have is to show/hide the mixbus and vca area, as when I have all in my view there is only place for one or two audio tracks and when I hide the mixbuses via a group function this will not hide the area where they are supposed to be, it just creates dead space. Perhaps I am missing out a simple trick, but I really think it would help to have a button in mixer view to show/hide each individual area (s/h mixbusses; s/h audio tracks; s/h VCAs). This would really speed up the workflow when recording/producing/mixing larger sessions). 
Any recomendation very much appreciated. Thank you in advance

Using Mixbus V7 atm (and I think my problem would be even worse in 32c, because even more mixbuses) and I am on my Win10 Laptop, if this is important in any case.
Shift+V = VCA show/hide. Shift+B = Mixbus show/hide. Shift+M = Monitor show/hide.
thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed. veeeery nice Big Grin
I use 32C and yes Shift+B has become a good friend of mine, except when I dont realize I still have the editor window selected then it arms the selected track.... kinda annoying but thats another topic.
I have also started turning off busses I will not use in that session. that helps a little too.