Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EQs and Comps on ch strip not working
Hi all,

I've recently purchased 32C and running it on AVLinux (i7, 8G RAM).

Opening a project from an old Ardour recording session, eqs and comps don't seem to be working on the audio tracks, or better, they seem not to be inserted on the channel strips. You can play with the eq and comp settings, but no audio is passing through them so it doesn't affect the mix.
You can see that from the purple boxes on top of the ch strip (pic attached), present only on the mix busses and missing on the audio tracks.

I've tried opening the same project on a different OS (ubuntu 18.04) and everything works as it should. I've also tried opening different projects from the same old Ardour recording session, and they all work fine, every audio track has eq and comp inserted as they should.

The project has 38 tracks and I'm using an x-touch controller, though I doubt these two info have anything to do with the problem.

Is there any setting that I'm missing (being relatively new to Mixbus) or is it just an odd bug, maybe OS related??

Thanks and happy new year
L
@loreratm -
Welcome to the Mixbus Forum!
What version of AVLinux are you running?
I've used many versions of AVLinux and have never experienced that issue, but I have not tried to open up a session created in Ardor.

Cheers!
Patrick