Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED: solo doesn't mute all other channels
update: I just found the answer I was looking for, with View -> Show Editor List.
The three tracks which were behaving differently were all highlighted in the SI ("Solo isolated") column of the list, and they were the only tracks highlighted in that column.
Toggling SI off for each track restored the usual behaviour

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ original problem description follows ]

I'm almost certainly missing something obvious, but I've tried to find the cause and can't.

Here's my situation:

I've been using mixbus 6 for a few months now, and this isn't my first project. I currently have 36 tracks in 8 groups.

The problem is that when I click on the solo button for any track, *most* of the other tracks are muted, but there are three which are never muted automatically. This happens regardless of whether the associated groups are enabled or disabled, and the three tracks aren't all in the same group.

I'm pretty sure I must have done something to or with the three tracks in question, but if so I don't know what it was, and I can't find anything that will help me restore the default behaviour of the three tracks in question.

Does anyone have any hints?

Thanks,
- Steven