Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check middle button behaviour?
As reported in this thread , my middle mouse button stopped moving regions across tracks after I updated Mixbus 32C to v6.1.

However I also recently updated my Pop!_OS to version 20.04.
So I wonder if the middle button behaviour has to do with the Linux build of Mixbus 32C or with Pop!_OS 20.04 / Gnome 3.36.

Could some you fellow Linuxers please check the behaviour of your middle mouse button?
I'd be very grateful. Shy
@ krans
Might have been best to keep your question in the original thread....but now we are here, looking at the signatures of: the C.L.A. and Harvey Stuart... both are running different flavours of Linux with Harvey Stuart also running WIN... so 2 Linux 1 WIN and 1 macOS...
I would suggest you check your installation... possibly due to your recent update.
I know with my Kensington that I have to programme the mouse to link which button will map to Middle click, am not a Linux user so not sure about that aspect.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(08-01-2020, 01:23 AM)Dingo Wrote: @ krans
Might have been best to keep your question in the original thread....but now we are here, looking at the signatures of: the C.L.A. and Harvey Stuart... both are running different flavours of Linux with Harvey Stuart also running WIN... so 2 Linux 1 WIN and 1 macOS...
I would suggest you check your installation... possibly due to your recent update.
I know with my Kensington that I have to programme the mouse to link which button will map to Middle click, am not a Linux user so not sure about that aspect.

I actually missed out on the C.L.A running Linux, so you are right. It's been checked.
The idea of making this new thread was to ask specifically for Linux, as it was already reported to work well elsewhere.
Then I'll check what I can do Gnome-wise. The mystery for me is that middle button seems to be working just as expected everywhere else for me. Everywhere but this one feature in Mixbus 32C.

Thanks for the help anyway. I'll try to figure it out.