Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
48 kHz Sample Rate All the Time
I'm using MixBus 5.3.22 and I don't get the option to change the sample rate when creating a new session. It also opens previous 44 kHz sessions in 48kHz. Am I doing something wrong? I upgraded to 5.3.4 and still have the same issue.
I can choose 48 kHz when opening a new session, but have you tried to set the correct sampling rate in your audio interface before opening Mixbus?

More important: You have downgraded to 5.3.4. The newest version is 5.3.22 (22 is greater than 4) :-)

Mixbus32c 5.2 on Kubuntu Linux 64 18.04 LTS, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz - 12 Gb RAM

Mixbus Pro 10.0, Kubuntu Linux 64 23.10, Stock Low latency kernel, KXstudio repos, i7-3720QM CPU@2.60GHz, 12 Gb RAM, nvidia GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2, X.org nouveau driver, Zoom L12 Digital mixer/Audio interface
Something is starting up automatically at 48K when you open up & taking over! Open up the task manager to see what is running & you should see it & can stop the process?.
W7 home Premiumx64,,,, AVlinux.
I started out with nothing & still have most of it left! (Seasick Steve)Big Grin

I'm running AVLinux and JACK hadn't started correctly. JACK determined the sample rate.
I haven't used AVLinux, but I believe it's configured to make jack automatically start on system startup... When you open a Mixbus project, Mixbus connect to jack if is already running and use its configuration. If jack is off, you will see the dialog window to configure and start Jack from Mixbus

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk