Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Windows)plug-in questions
Hello all Smile
I have 2 questions to ask about the various plugins for mixbus.
I use a laptop with WIN10 and a tower with WIN7
1: I bought over time most, if not all, the VST plugins sold by Harrison.
Can someone give me a list of the licence filenames of the various plugins?

2: wherinell are stashed these licences in WIN10??

The reason I ask is that I bought the key for the 'character bundle', actually bought it twice!
The first time I donwloded from the key from the internet as instructed but did not install it right away, and of course I deleted the message!
The second time I saved the key god knows where and now I can't find it but I know it lurks somewhere...

Can anyone help me with this.
I have no savvy with windows10 (actually I miss DOS3.8!! Smile )

Thanks, Luc
I'm not sure where which version of whatever OS will place these license files per se but if you use your global file search tool to locate any file whose name *begins with*: license_key_harrison_
you're probably there already :-)
Mixbus/32C 5.3.22, 6.2.407 and 7.1.92 on Manjaro midtower i5-6600K 3.5GHz and Manjaro or LibraZik3 on Lenovo X250 i5
Mixbus 5.3.22 and 6.2.407 on Win10x64/Lenovo T40 i7 and X250 i5
audiocards: Scarlett 2i4, Tascam US4x4HR
e-meil to Harrison
Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
Mine are in C:\Users\<my_user_name>\
Hello, I finaly foud them! It helps when you know what to look for! Smile
The 'character bundle' was in my download file! A bit of cut and paste and bingo, there they are!

Thank you all, I know this is a bit 'Mixbus 101' level question but I was stump by this ! And I ordered it twice so now I am realy not ashamed to use it on 2 computers!, even if Harrison don't mind us using the softwares on 2 machines.
I record on the laptop with external disk and mix on the tower in the studio

Sincerely, Luc
@blue_luke: your support is greatly appreciated.