Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No tracks to export only master
I am trying to evaluate Mixbus and really want to make it work always comparing to Ardour and now found a new issue
A couple of days ago I exported 4 tracks to one stereo mix.
Today I started some new evaluations and only master appears.
I tried a new session , complete reinstall but under export channels I see only master bus.
A few days ago I could choose any track. Now the tracks disappeared.
I know about stem export.
I want to understand what happened?
Why did the software change its behavior ?
I need to know if I did something or is this another issue that suddenly appears?
The software should be stable and have a predictable behavior.
Any advice would be appreciated.
I wake up this thread as I have the same behavior with Mixbus v6: only the Master channel appears in the "Channels" tab while selecting "Session" -> "Export" -> "Export to Audio File(s)".

I read the Mixbus v6 manual and it says that "When choosing “Export to Audio File(s)”, Mixbus will automatically choose the master bus output, and the session start/end markers for an export. But you can override the settings to choose a different track output, and/or a different time span, in the Export dialog window". In the official "Export" video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT5Zo1OHKaQ) we can see Ben selecting the tracks while doing "Export to Audio File(s)" but I can't reproduce it on my Mixbus v6 installation.

Does Mixbus changed this behaviour since Mixbus v3,4 ?

Thanks a lot for your answers and clarifications.
Not sure if this is what it's all about, although to export individual tracks one has to choose the 'Stem' option then select tracks to be exported.
Yes I could use "Stems" but I think it does not have the same behaviour. Stems ae used when you did the tracking and you want to snd the tracks to a mixing engineer for example.
The video is from some time ago. At that time it does not seem that Mixbus had a 'Stem' option isn't it.