Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus - v5.0 - Now Available!
Mixbus v5, has been published on our website! Click here to buy Mixbus, or to try a demo!

Existing customers will receive upgrade offers via email today. The published upgrade price for Mixbus (major versions) is $19.

If you purchased Mixbus within the last 30 days, or if you purchased a bundle which included a free update to v5, you should have received a "FREE" update email yesterday.

v5 Features:
  • Dramatically reduce your mixer setup time with new "Mix Tools"
  • "Tag" your plugins to assign categories in the new, updated Plugin Manager. We've provided tags for over 3,000 popular plugins!
  • Dramatic improvements to the operation of Grid and Snap in the editor.
  • New Mixer layout … scroll through the mixbuses and VCA’s.

More Details:

Mixer Store / Recall

[Image: v5-mixer-recall-rounded2.png]

Store your knob settings to a file, and selectively recall those settings back to your mixer. 
  • Stash your mixer settings ( like: “before lunch mix") and recover those settings later … while leaving your edits intact.
  • Collect track settings from your friends, and share them.
  • Copy your mixer settings from one section ( “chorus” ) to another section, or even another song in a different session.
  • Apply your favorite “vocal channel” settings to any track, any time.
  • Store your track settings, and mixbuses with group effects and reverb/delay effects, as a preset.  Then apply your setup to any session - new or old - so you can work with your favorite setup.
  • Apply the mix from one song to the other songs.  Select all the tracks to import, or just a single track ("lead vocal") 

Track Organizer

[Image: v5-organizer.png]

Show all your tracks in one convenient dialog so you can rename, group, and color them quickly with pulldown menus. 

Reset Mixer

[Image: v5-reset-mixer.png]

Resets any combination of mixer settings: Fader, EQ, Compression, Bussing, Plugins, etc : so you can start a new mix. 

Plugin Tags

[Image: v5-plugin-tag.png]

Plugins may now be assigned tags ( like Categories, but better! )

Tag your favorite drum plugins with "drums" for easy searching.
Harrison has pre-tagged over 3,000 of the most popular plugins for your convenience! 

Improved Snap+Grid Editing

[Image: v5-snap-preferences.png]

Snap to multiple targets simultaneously, and set the Grid separately. 

....see the update email for a complete list of changes!
Hello, I dont received an e-mail with info on a free update. Last week I bought Harrison Mixbus, and can I update? to v5?
Yes, if you purchased Mixbus last week, you should have received an email for a "FREE" upgrade. Please check your bulk/spam folder, at the email that you used to purchase Mixbus.

If you don't find the email, please write us at: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Hello, everyone. Just another new guy who somehow missed seeing an upgrade email. Love that Mixbus sound!
Got the email for upgrade fine but the link to buy the $19 upgrade takes you to payment site and wants £75......
(09-19-2018, 12:14 PM)redeye Wrote: Got the email for upgrade fine but the link to buy the $19 upgrade takes you to payment site and wants £75......

You must enter the code from the email in the coupon field.
Just what is the most recent version? I have -
Mixbus 32C 5.0.186
(rev 5.0-186-g0e925ee)
Intel 64-bit

I also find that sessions made in the last version sometimes will not load, but crash the program. Any thoughts? Also, I really like LegacyQ.
21stcenturystudio.com
Using Mixbus since it came out and waiting for V4 Enhanced!
(09-19-2018, 06:35 PM)bern21 Wrote: Just what is the most recent version? I have -
Mixbus 32C 5.0.186
(rev 5.0-186-g0e925ee)
Intel 64-bit

I also find that sessions made in the last version sometimes will not load, but crash the program. Any thoughts? Also, I really like LegacyQ.

I'm on Mixbus 32C 5.0.208 - downloaded around 3-4 weeks ago. Go to the demo-download page and receive a link to the latest version - the "demo" is a full version. If your license key is installed you just install the new version over the existing one and you're done.

HTH
MMM
Have all of the emails gone out? I'm a registered user but I haven't seen that V5.0 email yet.ConfusedCool
As Ben said earlier in this thread.......
If you don't find the email, please write us at: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5