Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your Lua scripts
The goal of the thread is to collect all available custom scripts in one place.

Share with us your code which solves specific tasks in form of:

Name:

Description:

Code:
Windows 7 x64 SP1
Mixbus 32C 7.1.92
OK - just started with these... Couple of really simple scripts; they only replace things that can be done with a few keystrokes / mouse clicks, but as I'm trying to work mainly from touch screen I find them useful.
They each relate to the Mixer / Editor screens, and are used to maximise screen space (by toggling on/off the various 'side panes'). Set on buttons 1&2 right next to the Editor and Mixer buttons make them very logical to us (to me!)
If you want to use them you might want to change the names in the scripts - I kept finding it difficult to locate my new scripts in the drop down list so I now name them all 'Paul - xxxx' to keep them together....

Max Mixer Space
Show / Hide the Mixer List and Monitor Section panes

Code:
ardour {
    ["type"]    = "EditorAction",
    name        = "Paul - Max Mixer Space",
    license     = "MIT",
    author      = "Paul Fleetwood",
    description = "Show / Hide the Mixer List and Monitor Section panes"
}

function factory () return function ()

Editor:access_action("Common","ToggleMixerList")
    Editor:access_action("Common","ToggleMonitorSection")

end end

In future I may try and add into this Mixer function the scripts (on this forum) for hiding the mix busses as well - I tried that script once and it crashed my Mixbus so I need to spend some more time looking at that one....

Max Editor Space
Show / Hide the Editor Mixer and Editor List panes

Code:
ardour {
    ["type"]    = "EditorAction",
    name        = "Paul - Max Editor Space",
    license     = "MIT",
    author      = "Paul Fleetwood",
    description = "Show / Hide the Editor Mixer and Editor List panes"
}

function factory () return function ()

Editor:access_action("Editor","show-editor-list")
    Editor:access_action("Editor","show-editor-mixer")

end end

Hope these are useful to someone - they are certainly improving my workflow on Mixbus already.

Cheers,
Paul
(12-21-2017, 09:12 AM)PaulF707 Wrote: OK - just started with these... Couple of really simple scripts; they only replace things that can be done with a few keystrokes / mouse clicks, but as I'm trying to work mainly from touch screen I find them useful.
They each relate to the Mixer / Editor screens, and are used to maximise screen space (by toggling on/off the various 'side panes'). Set on buttons 1&2 right next to the Editor and Mixer buttons make them very logical to us (to me!)
If you want to use them you might want to change the names in the scripts - I kept finding it difficult to locate my new scripts in the drop down list so I now name them all 'Paul - xxxx' to keep them together....

--MOD SNIP--

Hope these are useful to someone - they are certainly improving my workflow on Mixbus already.

Cheers,
Paul

Thanks yes really useful Smile
Mac Pro i7 3,4Ghz (Hackintosh)| OS X 10.12.6 | 16GB | 500GB SSD/2TB SATA | Interface: Audinst HUD-MX2 DAC | Mixbus 32c & Mixbus 4| Russell Cottier Mixbus Controller | OLLOaudio Play2Me Headphone System |
Store and Recall Mixer
Does what it says on the tin. It takes your current Mixer, writes it out to a file, and then recalls it (missing plugins, eq settings etc.)
This doesn't store auxiliary sends and other small stuff though.

https://github.com/Ardour/ardour/blob/ma..._mixer.lua

Change Meter Tap:
Lets you change the meter point of all the tracks in the session very quickly.

https://github.com/Ardour/ardour/blob/82...er_tap.lua
Welcome to Zombocom
Looking to hire someone to do the following for Mixbus32c:
1. Custom script for Console 1+Fader (3 Fader Pack)
2. Custom script for Elgato Stream Deck - Short Keys (https://www.elgato.com/en/gaming/stream-deck-xl)
3. Custom script for Electra One - Plugin Mapping for a few of my fave reverb Plugins (https://electra.one/)

I most likely will have some additional task on this build but thought i'd list the major points.

I would like to leave my current daw and move over to Mixbus32c completely for both Production and Mixing.

I can not stress the importance of having things where and how you want them in your DAW.
Templates & Plugin Mapping for your Midi devices in your DAW is like cheating.... Productivity level will be over 9000!!!!

i apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for this post.
Build your spaceship Brother, cuz that's how you get off this planet Angel