Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Usher Remix Contest
Music 
Hello my friends , this is my version of Usher Remix Contest.
Produced with Logic and Mixed with Mixbus 32c.
That's incredible how to sound musically the Eq and Lfp&Hpf section and how to interact with the dynamic section.
Thanks Harrison ;-)

Usher, Mixed with MixBus 32c
Harrison Mixbus 32c v9, Cubase 12, Reaper, Wavelab 11, macOS 13.3. Apple Mac mini M1 16GB Ram 512GB SSD. Many Plugins,Instruments and Gadgets.
What did you use for final mastering Ozone? lovely btw
(07-08-2016, 05:14 AM)BHBstudio Wrote: What did you use for final mastering Ozone? lovely btw

In this case, the mix was really good,so, i use a bit of slate & waves + kclip in final stage. All into Wavelab 9.

When the mix is strong or like it, it's more simple produce a master.....

Thanks.
Harrison Mixbus 32c v9, Cubase 12, Reaper, Wavelab 11, macOS 13.3. Apple Mac mini M1 16GB Ram 512GB SSD. Many Plugins,Instruments and Gadgets.
Sounds good! I loved how many different interpretations were submitted; yours sounds great to me!

Cole
Thanks so much Cole!!!
I was undecided until the end whether to participate. it is not easy to come up with something new without changing the original idea and original song has in its harmony so simple, almost embarrassing, seeking to mettre highlight the text, and the singer's voice, his strong point.
I just tried to give a different outfit following my instincts (and a little soul rocker in me ...).

Thanks again.