Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White Noise Bursts after 3.2.2 upgrade (solved)
If you are having trouble with the license check when using Mixbus 32bit for Windows, please email our support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com ... we have an updated version that might fix this issue for you.
(04-05-2016, 04:24 PM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: If you are having trouble with the license check when using Mixbus 32bit for Windows, please email our support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com ... we have an updated version that might fix this issue for you.

Hi, Ben so you finally did the new version for fixing it?

I was awaiting for you to tell me about, is this the solution?
Ben sent me the new update release . It works fine, no licence problem and white noise anymore.
Windows 8.1 32bit, SawStudioLite/Mixbus4, Echo Layla 3G.
Ditto. Problem solved.
Thanks.
I'm having the same issue here tho' it's beyond bursts at some point...it's almost all noise. I've tried everything suggested here: re-installing the previous version, the interim version, removing all non Harrison plug ins (Waves and Slate) and none of it works.

So here's the thing I see on both versions - The DSP is saying it's running at 100%, or so high in the 90's that the end result is the same. This is choking everything. I have no idea why it's doing this. I even created a new session and just pulled in some simple loops (a couple of tracks) and I get the same thing.

I did take all of the audio tracks and imported them into PreSonus Studio One (I have the artist version) and it was all good/clean - no issues there. I've put the same tracks into Audacity - same thing all clean - so I know it's not the tracks it's something else. This is driving me a bit mad as the mixes and masters I was/am getting off of MixBus were/are so superior to the PreSonus or Audacity mixes in terms of audio quality it ain't even funny.

One final "fly for the ointment" I did do a full mix with the newly updated version and it was all good. It was when I went back to do this new track that the issue arose. I do not record/mix all the time...it's in bursts so when I get into it, I get into it. I do have other options to go with in the meantime but it's not what I want.

I'm using Windows 7 SP1 with the 64bit version of the program. Quad Core I5 processor.