Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
NEW: Interim Release forum
Registered forum users will find a new forum, "Interim Releases" which has links to intermediate packages of Mixbus (after 3.0 but before 3.1).

If you have a specific problem with Mixbus, check the release notes to see if it's been fixed in the interim release!
(07-22-2015, 09:43 PM)Support@Harrison Wrote: Registered forum users will find a new forum, "Interim Releases" which has links to intermediate packages of Mixbus (after 3.0 but before 3.1).

If you have a specific problem with Mixbus, check the release notes to see if it's been fixed in the interim release!

Wow that's cool.
MMM
Great work Harrison!
Great Idea,
Thanks for the fast respond for all the guys working on it very hard
Tassy

PS
I am not posting Freak, I am posting what happens on my PC win7/64 on which I have been using 2.5 with great success for a long time, my observations may be unique, but I am posting it to help find bugs and ever improve my beloved MB.

Remember "the sawtooth" bug (gain line) before 2.4? It was me (and another Hungarian studio) who called attention to all the time and Harrison said only one another guy observed something a year before. It was a real problem, got resolved, even if only three users met it.

In future I will send these things only by Email to Harrison for their best use not to "confuse" other users
Hooray!Smile
Awesome news!

Cheers,

Billy Buck
Thanks Harrison,

I have been struggling all day to get my plugins recognized in MB3.

I am setting up the Interim Release now - I sure hope this helps with UAD plugins.

WELL- It looks like my Waves and UAD are working - Great!!!

THe only plugin it won't see is Spectronics Trilian - Very odd as it picks up my Spectronics RMX.

This instrument gets so much use in my projects that I may have to let Mixbus go if it can't be fixed - Even though I so desparetly want it to be my primary DAW.

PLEASE HELP!!!!
Well I can say that this Mixbus 3.0-1268 "Interim Release has greatly improved the stability of Mixbus on my Windows 7 computer. Now everything seems to be working at the moment, I had one hiccup which caused a song to stop playing and say my processor couldn't keep up, I changed my DSP CPU utilization to 4 processors it's been running smoothly so far. I was able to load some 3rd party plugins including waves, Fabfilter , Psp audioware & Toneboosters so this Interim Release has been a very big improvement for me.
Win 10 64 bit, intel core i7-8700, 16GB RAM, Mackie ONYX blackbird interface
As usual, i am always late to the party, but just glad to be here.

thanks Harrison

P.s Tassy, I think that harrison ran out of membership accolades to bestow on youBig Grin. Glad to see you posting again

Jouvert
Mixbus/Windows- VST Plugins
Great stuff!!!