Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus v10 - now available!
Pro purchased and installed.

Thanks team!!

Si
Hi
I'm trying to upgrade from V9-32C to V10 pro, but my cart is showing a price of 149$. Why is that?
Itsik
Itsik Friedman
Storm Productions
http://www.stormproductions.co.il
@Subzero ... we are working to send out some coupon codes instead of using the 'login' method, which is not working for lots of people.
Tried to order V10.. per Ben’s previous post, the discount being applied is based on MB.  I also have 32c also.  And….  They’re charging $30 in TAX on a a $150 purchase?!?!?  I live in a state with sales tax but it’s not THAT high!!!  Come on guys….  Please get this mess straightened out soon!  I’m bailing on trying to order until Ben/Harrison communicate the online upgrade process is definitely fixed.

Thanks and looking forward to using V10.
MB, MB32C, V10, Win 7/10, MacOS Catalina and Ventura, MBP & Ryzen platforms, nVidia and Radeon GPU’s, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Mackie Onyx 1640, X-Touch, 43” UHD, x2 27” 4K

So only in the pro version, only the SSL eq is available ? everything else is harrison, right ? I mean no ssl compression etc
I've not upgraded since I think v8 32C, and I'm really interested in this - I've always liked the Harrison flow (and sound) but found a lot of performance glitches that wound up getting too frustrating.

In the meantime, I've made Reaper act in a more Harrison fashion by using the SSL plugs (4KB mainly) and the controllers (UF1 and UC1), along with an X-Touch I already had.

Just wondering how the integration with those controllers is? I noticed I think a UF1 in the release video - is there much native support in place?
I am Mixbus v4-5-6-7-8-9 user. I have unsubscribed from mailing list because it was spamming. I did reset my password to get in, but account doesn't know I have any products, and I am not getting upgrade price. Any suggestions how to get that?
Linux veteran and music novice
Follow inspiration, not trends!
I have two Mixbus licenses on two different emails (don't ask). On one it did not give me any discount at all. On the other it first gave me the wrong one (149 instead of 99). And now, for whatever reason, it suddenly wants 100 bucks more than the full price and intends to charge me 599.

Interesting product launch strategy. Lol.
I purchased version 8, and I have a FastSpring email confirmation, but it doesn't show up under my products in my Harrison account at all. I can't register it, and I'm not getting the discount when I add v10 to my cart. Just signed up to maybe get this sorted out.
I am a current Mixbus 32C v9 user. 

I got the upgrade email. 

I followed the steps. 

My price in the cart for v10 Pro is $499. 

When I look at my software products in my account Mixbus 32C is not there. I see the note previously registered products may need to be re-registered. So I click the link to find out more about the SSL Account portal and it takes me to a page that doesn’t appear to have helpful information or a clear pathway for what to do. 

I don’t want to come off as a pretentious whiner, but there were similar struggles upgrading from v8 to v9 which was the first version change after the partnership with SSL, and IMO this is all very clunky and disintegrated…frustrating. 

What do I need to do?

***EDIT***

Never mind…just saw the update email with the discount codes and that seems to be resolving my issue. Thanks.