Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus v10 - now available!
I’ve had every version of MB since 4 (maybe earlier) and 32c prett much from the get go.  Also a handful or two of the XT plugins.  Now that V10 includes _ all_ the  XT plugs, is it possible to use them in older versions of MB & 32c??  I have a number of rather old and unfinished projects in older versions of 32c and would like to get them up to V10…. I’ve found that loading an old project into a much newer MB or 32c is sometimes problematic so I like to get them up to speed one version at a time.  Has anyone taken a really old MB project and jumped 4 or 5 versions without too much hassle.  Thx!!!
MB, MB32C, V10, Win 7/10, MacOS Catalina and Ventura, MBP & Ryzen platforms, nVidia and Radeon GPU’s, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Mackie Onyx 1640, X-Touch, 43” UHD, x2 27” 4K

(04-24-2024, 02:28 AM)Dingo Wrote: More Breaking News….. looks like the Sales Tax issue in the store has been resolved…

Kind of...I wasn't charged any (even through PayPal, which I think can be vendor-set to handle it) so will have to remember come April 2025.
When are the vouchers coming? I had been away working on a project only to come back and find that the email sent to me as a 32C user does not work and I couldn't login with my SSL account with my correct pwd until I changed my password. Very disappointing!
Hi !

By the way, after all this hassle with the SSL site and difficulties, why Venezuela is NOT in the list of the countries? How do I do to upgrade?? No mail received... I'm one of the firts user of mixbus (version 2.5) and I bought every version since the beginning... Please don't publish a new version if SSL is not capable of selling it!

Cheers
- Chris -

www.amalvy.com
@grandude1 and @ChrisCaracas email support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com or open a support ticket via the Harrison Store.
@ChrisCaracas I have notified the devs about Venezuela missing.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
The routing for the right mouse button of the Mixbus track is gone?
(04-26-2024, 05:35 AM)deep822 Wrote: The routing for the right mouse button of the Mixbus track is gone?

Open Audio Connections...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-25-2024, 08:25 PM)Dingo Wrote: @grandude1 and @ChrisCaracas  email support: mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com or open a support ticket via the Harrison Store.
@ChrisCaracas I have notified the devs about Venezuela missing.

I've already done that at the store and am waiting for a response, thanks. Still, this did fubar my connection to the SSL store. It didn't recognize my password and that bothered me a bit. The problem seems to be trying to merge two different types of customers, and in my case customers who have both i.e. Fastspring(license file) and SSL(iLok). Kinda opened up a can of worms didn't it! To me the solution needs to be to convert all license files to iLOK so this does not occur in the future.
(04-26-2024, 06:42 AM)公里音频 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 05:35 AM)deep822 Wrote: Mixbus轨道的鼠标右键路由消失了?

打开音频连接...

Thanks
I'd like to say a special thanks to Nathan MacFarland for his quick response to my issue and now I'm up and running! Already I can see I have to re-map my Rocksolid audio Micro 4K to take advantage of the new 9000J. It's nice to have choices. Anyway, thanks again!