Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Solo behavior with MCU
I'm trying to use One Control Plus from Infinity (iPad app) with Mixbus (MB 10 Pro).  There's a stock template for Mixbus, using MCU.  Right out of the gate, everything works darn near perfectly.  The only problem I'm having is that on some sessions (it is session specific), the solo function is not working properly.

On the sessions where it's not working, if I solo from the app, the solo light comes on in the MB screen (both on the iPad app and monitor screen), but the track does not solo.  Solo works fine if I click it from within MB on screen.  It's got to be a setting somewhere, because on some sessions it works fine.  I'll be darn if I can figure it out though.  It's strange that the solo button will light onscreen, but not actually solo the track audibly.  I only recently upgraded to MB 10, so none of the sessions I'm using were created in MB 10.  All would've been created in previous versions.  The only other common denominator is that on the sessions where the solo is a problem, they're all higher track counts.  I'm not sure how or why that would have an impact, but thought I'd mention it just in case.  Any thoughts or ideas?  Thank you!