Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSL/Harrison plugin combos -- is iLok needed?
I have received a couple of offers by email for combos where one plugin is from SSL and the other is from Harrison.

How does the licensing work on Linux? Would the SSL plugin require iLok (which is not supported on Linux) ?
(12-12-2023, 01:09 PM)k410 Wrote: I have received a couple of offers by email for combos where one plugin is from SSL and the other is from Harrison.

How does the licensing work on Linux? Would the SSL plugin require iLok (which is not supported on Linux) ?

This combo is not for linux user  Sad

Here is copy of my email to support:

"Hi Pavol,

That may be a possibility in the near future. Keep your eyes and ears peeled.

-Nathan

Hello,

I know, the SSL is not linux friendly, but can you sometimes create the special boundle from harrison packages for linux user.

Thanks for your job.
I respect you.

Pavol"
OS AVlinux / Mixbus 10pro
Should that be understood as SSL starting to fall in love with Linux users? Of course, I'm ready to give love back if they have a good attitude. Tongue
Small recordingstudio in Finland countryside. Mixbus 10 Pro, AvLinux AVL-MXe 23.2, Rme UFX+, Rme 802, Adam A77X, Genelec 8020c, Genelec 7050b, Yamaha HS7

(12-16-2023, 07:51 AM)Sojuzstudio Wrote: Should that be understood as SSL starting to fall in love with Linux users? Of course, I'm ready to give love back if they have a good attitude. Tongue

I don't believe it  Sad
OS AVlinux / Mixbus 10pro
(12-15-2023, 04:34 AM)pavianaudio Wrote:
(12-12-2023, 01:09 PM)k410 Wrote: I have received a couple of offers by email for combos where one plugin is from SSL and the other is from Harrison.

This combo is not for linux user  Sad

Here is copy of my email to support:

"Hi Pavol,

That may be a possibility in the near future. Keep your eyes and ears peeled.

-Nathan

Hello,

I know, the SSL is not linux friendly, but can you sometimes create the special boundle from harrison packages for linux user.

Thanks for your job.
I respect you.

Pavol"

Thank you, Pavol.