- no access to master track plug-ins and other parameters than volume
- track name not displayed on UC1
- in Plug-in mixer mode, same problems plus track name not displayed on UF

Conf is :
- Mac mini M2, Mac OS 13.6 Ventura
- Mixbus 9.2.172
- SSL 360° v 1.6.13.56248
- All UF/UC firmwares updated via 360 console
Any sense of how these controllers are working with Mixbus 10?

Last time I checked, the track names weren't working. But that was maybe a year before SSL and Harrison joined forces, so I'd hope that there was more focus on integration.
(04-18-2024, 04:45 PM)Stew71 Wrote: Any sense of how these controllers are working with Mixbus 10?

Last time I checked, the track names weren't working. But that was maybe a year before SSL and Harrison joined forces, so I'd hope that there was more focus on integration.

Absolutely no improvement with v10.
We can conclude that Harrison and SSL forces are not joined on the issue.
I agree, the integration of the UF1 in Mixbus 9.2 is still lacking some important features.

The good thing is that there is a separate entry for the new SSL controllers in the control surfaces settings. As far as I know, Mixbus is the only DAW with a separate protocol for them. Which makes me confident that soon we will see a much tighter integration with the controllers and the 360 software.
Mixbus32c, Mackie Onyx 1640, Neumann km1, WA 47 jr..MadronaLabs, Samplemodeling, UA, etc., iPad2/4/Pro
Yes, it's hugely disappointing really, given this is all the same company now. The UF1 works up to a point, but the 360 software still doesn't pull the track names through (which makes it useless).. The UC1 just sits there, powered up but nowhere to go. When you switch the native EQ from 32C to the new SSL option, the UF1 keeps adjusting the 32C. And the documentation, for setup and use, is so slim as to be invisible - on both Harrison and SSL's part.

Pretty poor, I'm sad to say. Perhaps something more useful and reliable will arrive with MB11.