Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Available! Mixbus, Mixbus32C v9.2.172
Yay!  Now working smoothly on Mac M-2 under Sonoma 14.1!

Ricardo
Casual Dog Productions, LLC
(11-12-2023, 07:13 PM)Ismach Wrote: Yay!  Now working smoothly on Mac M-2 under Sonoma 14.1!

Ricardo

Really, please share what you some settings are to get it that way?
Except I am on M-1...
My meters are lagging way behind the beat, and the transport line is not smooth.

Thanks,
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.7
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
I inserted an AVA Spectral Comp and it made the channel meter go max...no more sound...
Tried the same with v9.2.105 and it worked...
Tried again with v2.172 and it works...

I noticed similar behaviour earlier, that is
reverting to the previous version fixed problems
and from then on the newer version worked....

go figure Huh

Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
(11-09-2023, 07:31 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: Our new store has been updated with a software update for Mixbus and Mixbus32C:  version 9.2.172

As always, feel free to write us (mixbus@harrisonconsoles.com) with your thoughts on this new update!

Best Regards,
-Ben Loftis
Harrison Mixbus product manager

Hello Ben,

MB32C crashes immediately here (Win10..) when doing a Spectral Analysis on a Range selection (whole Regions work fine). Wrote this already in an unresponded mail for the version before (together with some other issues including the solved Mono-Playback Issue) and with a 2nd Mail for this release. Not shure if you are aware of those mails since, unusually,  there was no reaction for the last one as well...
(11-13-2023, 01:19 PM)jeff_sloan Wrote:
(11-12-2023, 07:13 PM)Ismach Wrote: Yay!  Now working smoothly on Mac M-2 under Sonoma 14.1!

Ricardo

Really, please share what you some settings are to get it that way?
Except I am on M-1...
My meters are lagging way behind the beat, and the transport line is not smooth.

Thanks,

I am on M2 but with old sessions I have lagging a* f***, I have to stop transport to adjust any setting (wehile DSP is around 34%) and listen afterwards. It is better with freshly created sessions, but I have no "bigger" fresh session so far, just 3-Tracks atm. didn't have much time to test..
But atm I would not recomend Sonoma with mixbus 32c
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
I have Time Machine running now once a day, so I believe I am ready to wipe and roll back to 13 if I have to.
Has anyone affected tried this and see that it fixed it?
Thanks,
Jeff
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
(11-20-2023, 09:28 AM)jeff_sloan Wrote: I have Time Machine running now once a day, so I believe I am ready to wipe and roll back to 13 if I have to.
Has anyone affected tried this and see that it fixed it?
Thanks,
Jeff

Is everything ok for you on Ventura ? Are you using the M1 or Intel version ? I do run intel for plugins compatibility reasons.
Going back was fairly smooth, Ventura is much better video wise. I am on M1.
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
Is PayPal the only payment option now?
@carlv: there is a temporary problem with Stripe which was preventing orders (i.e licenses) from completing correctly. We're hoping to re-enable Stripe for CC payments, shortly. In the interim it is possible to choose PayPal, and then pay with a credit card using PP as the payment processor.

-Ben