Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Touch
Hi I am running Mixbus 9.2.105 and since the update (I think it is since as I did not notice it not working before) my Behringer X-Touch does not show my Mixbuses anymore. It works for the tracks only, but neither the buses nor the encoders for pan or eq are working. Did anything change due to the update or do I miss out on some setting I have to redo?
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
okay update to this: it totally stopped working. It shows up in Mixbus, but it does not work at all.
another update: did a test in logic and there it worked aaaand interestingly enough after that test (didn't change anything) it worked in Mixbus again. Do I have to understand that or is this just one of the mysterys in life?
okay sometimes it is as simple as a broken power cable and a stupid user Big Grin
NightFever Var
 Hello, I see that there are professionals. Well done, let me ask a question.
 I have a midas m32c tuned with dl32., I work with my mixing station config,
 Wifi on swissonic mkII in IP address mode 192.168.1.101 it works very well I have a TPLINK router that I configured in IP address mode 192.168.0.1 connected via RJ45 on my x-touch it works very well,
 I bought an x-touch repeater that I connected via RJ45 to a hub but the repeater does not want to connect. I put the IP address the same as that of my x-touch 192.168.0.1 in slave mode. I don't understand why it always remains in waiting mode, thank you if you have an answer, it interests me musically
(03-01-2024, 12:09 PM)Night Fever Var Wrote: NightFever Var
Bonjour, je vois qu'il y a des professionnels. Bravo, permettez-moi de poser une question.
J'ai un midas m32c réglé avec du dl32., je travaille avec ma config station de mixage,
Wifi sur swissonic mkII en mode adresse IP 192.168.1.101 ça marche très bien j'ai un routeur TPLINK que j'ai configuré en mode adresse IP 192.168.0.1 connecté en RJ45 sur mon x-touch ça marche très bien,
J'ai acheté un répéteur x-touch que j'ai connecté en RJ45 à un hub mais le répéteur ne veut pas se connecter. J'ai mis l'adresse IP la même que celle de mon x-touch 192.168.0.1 en mode esclave. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi il reste toujours en mode attente, merci si vous avez une réponse, ça m'intéresse musicalement

Hi NightFever Var - welcome to the Mixbus forum... just a heads up, the default language in this forum is English.
To help others help you, best if you translate to English and then you will get faster answers.

Hello, I see that there are professionals. Bravo, let me ask a question.

I have a midas m32c set with dl32., I work with my mixing station configuration,

Wifi on swissonic mkII in IP address mode 192.168.1.101 it works very well I have a TPLINK router that I configured in IP address mode 192.168.0.1 connected in RJ45 on my x-touch it works very well,

I bought an x-touch repeater that I connected in RJ45 to a hub but the repeater does not want to connect. I put the IP address the same as that of my x-touch 192.168.0.1 in slave mode. I don't understand why it always remains in standby mode, thank you if you have an answer, I'm musically interested
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(03-01-2024, 03:58 PM)Dingo Wrote:
(03-01-2024, 12:09 PM)Night Fever Var Wrote: NightFever Var thank you 
Bonjour, je vois qu'il y a des professionnels. Bravo, permettez-moi de poser une question.
J'ai un midas m32c réglé avec du dl32., je travaille avec ma config station de mixage,
Wifi sur swissonic mkII en mode adresse IP 192.168.1.101 ça marche très bien j'ai un routeur TPLINK que j'ai configuré en mode adresse IP 192.168.0.1 connecté en RJ45 sur mon x-touch ça marche très bien,
J'ai acheté un répéteur x-touch que j'ai connecté en RJ45 à un hub mais le répéteur ne veut pas se connecter. J'ai mis l'adresse IP la même que celle de mon x-touch 192.168.0.1 en mode esclave. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi il reste toujours en mode attente, merci si vous avez une réponse, ça m'intéresse musicalement

Hi NightFever Var - welcome to the Mixbus forum... just a heads up, the default language in this forum is English.
To help others help you, best if you translate to English and then you will get faster answers.

Hello, I see that there are professionals. Bravo, let me ask a question.

I have a midas m32c set with dl32., I work with my mixing station configuration,

Wifi on swissonic mkII in IP address mode 192.168.1.101 it works very well I have a TPLINK router that I configured in IP address mode 192.168.0.1 connected in RJ45 on my x-touch it works very well,

I bought an x-touch repeater that I connected in RJ45 to a hub but the repeater does not want to connect. I put the IP address the same as that of my x-touch 192.168.0.1 in slave mode. I don't understand why it always remains in standby mode, thank you if you have an answer, I'm musically interested