Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C v9.1.153 now available!
@jeff_sloan: we've found the cause of the missing 'click' (auditioner) connection, and fixed it. I'll be fixed in an upcoming hotfix update. Or you can write our support email if you'd like to try a pre-release package.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Ben
(06-22-2023, 07:58 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @jeff_sloan:  we've found the cause of the missing 'click' (auditioner) connection, and fixed it.  I'll be fixed in an upcoming hotfix update.  Or you can write our support email if you'd like to try a pre-release package.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Ben

You guys are always so nice!
I will wait for now as I know how to fix it quickly if it happens again, but I always get a rush when your new versions and updates come out!
Mixbus 10 Pro 10.0.0
Apple Mac Studio M1 Ventura 13.6.7
PreSonus Quantum 2626
iCON V1-M & 2 Extenders
X-Touch & 2 Extenders
I'm using Windows version 32c V9.1.153 hoping it would fix edit tool problem that was in 9.1.96 but it doesn't.

Basically, edit tool won't write a midi note either Sustained or Percussive. It can move notes etc but not write.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? Video clip attached.
@DaveCawley: there's a dedicated Draw tool (pencil icon) to draw notes into a midi region. If you click in a blank space with the 'edit' tool, it intentionally does not draw notes but instead lets you create a 'box' selection to select multiple notes, trim them, move them, etc.
(06-26-2023, 01:57 PM)DaveCawley Wrote: I'm using Windows version 32c V9.1.153 hoping it would fix edit tool problem that was in 9.1.96 but it doesn't.

Basically, edit tool won't write a midi note either Sustained or Percussive. It can move notes etc but not write.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? Video clip attached.

HI Dave,

The Draw tool is the only way to add MIDI notes.  Internal Edit will only move/select notes.  Press the D key to use the Draw tool .
The Doctor
Getting Surgical with Audio
Thanks for fixing a lot most important or practical things 
For example, inporting tracks now are of the same colorSmile not randomly different as before. 
More pleasant to see and start arranging them and to customize coloring the groups.

As said, "100 little things make a mix great" and it is true for Mixbus as well.

Works well in my Win7/64
best
Tassy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
thanks for noticing, Tassy Smile
In all previous versions after delating tracks the ramaining ones were aranged after one another in a block in the same original order picture v8. It is what expected.

In v9 after delating tracks their empty space remains there. the ramining tracks spread in the original places in mixer view with a lot empty place between. picture V9. SurpriseSmile
In the edit window is all right, only the remaining tracks are there in a block, no empty spaace between

Good news: after switcthing some times between edit and mixer view the remaining tracks got to their expected places picture: changing view
Can be that reopening did the trick
I could not reproduce it either with older or new v9 sessions so far

just posted maybe it shows something that can be heplful
thanks
Tassy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Win7/64, Mixbus32C, Mixbus2.5 the QueenSmile UR22, Dynaudio BM5A MKII, Pc all SSD,
(06-21-2023, 08:39 AM)Klaus Wrote:
(06-19-2023, 12:37 PM)Klaus Wrote: V153...Mac
Editing markers will not place them 'in line' top to bottom...timewise

I remember to have reported this with earlier versions...
Thanks

Klaus

Reopening the project seems to place the markes in the right order in the location view...

I need your help...
Harrison knows about it ...
I tested with a new v9 project...
no missplacement of new markers...
After that test, reopened the v9 project that DID missplace a new marker in the location window
and creating a new marker, it is located in the locations window correctly.
Next time I open that project, new markers get placed wrong in top to bottom order in the locations windoe AGAIN...

Every time I create a new marker, I have to search for it in the locations window to rename it and save / reopen the project to have markers
displayed in the right order top to bottom in locations window...
...in this live project are already more than 40 markers,
imagine the MESS

I can imagine the need of 'fixing' the project / snapshot file to make this work,
but how ?

Huh 

Klaus
Macmini core2duo / i7
OS 10.10-10.13
http://www.redmountain.ch/X32CoreFOHandBandclient.jpg
Dear Ben, Nathan and team, I wanted to report that this last 9.1.153 arm version is somehow crashing when trying to load the Console 1 VST3 plugin (the one that is used to control the Console 1 Fader unit). The VST version of the plugin loads fine. This is on m1 Ventura 13.2.

This VST3 plugin is very important, it used to work fine on all previous Mixbus 8 and 9 versions, though I haven't used Mixbus for a while and went ahead and updated it to the latest so I do not know when it broke.

Has anything changed recently that could be affecting this?

---EDIT----
Ok I went ahead and tried the plugin in all the recent Mixbus versions that I could find:

-9.1.153: crashed
-9.1.96: crashed
-9.1.9: crashed
-9.0.1: WORKS...

I don't know if there are other versions that I am missing between 9.0.1 and 9.1.96, but apparently the plugin used to work fine at least until 9.0.1.

If you could manage to implement a hotfix for this on the upcoming release I would be very grateful, as I have important mixes coming soon.

----EDIT-----

On the other hand, the Console 1 protocol implementation is working good with the normal C1 on a fast test, so thanks to Holger for that!

Thanks a lot!
Ignacio