Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full-screen option for Meterbridge?
I love the Meterbridge window! I would love to see a full-screen option as the resizing doesn't quite do it. I use my iPad as an extra monitor and would love to have Meterbridge displayed on it but in full-screen..or on any other monitor for that matter.
Thanx!!!
Juan R Leõn
SSR Studios
MixBus 32C V9, 
2020 iMac 27" 40GB, 2011 MacBook Pro (LinuxMint)
(05-15-2023, 08:01 AM)Meshica7 Wrote: I use my iPad as an extra monitor and would love to have Meterbridge displayed on it but in full-screen.

Nice idea!
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit...
Wisdom is knowing you don't put tomatoes in a fruit salad !!
does that iPad work via wlan at your system? With my old iPadPro and my MacMini it only works via cable...
2023 Mac mini m2pro with 32GB RAM with audient id44mk2
(05-17-2023, 05:00 AM)arthie Wrote: does that iPad work via wlan at your system? With my old iPadPro and my MacMini it only works via cable...

I have only used Sidecar over wifi..but sometimes it doesn't want to connect. I have not tried wlan. Maybe I should give that a shot.
Thanx!!!
Juan R Leõn
SSR Studios
MixBus 32C V9, 
(05-17-2023, 01:24 AM)johne53 Wrote:
(05-15-2023, 08:01 AM)Meshica7 Wrote: I use my iPad as an extra monitor and would love to have Meterbridge displayed on it but in full-screen.

Nice idea!

Right? Would love to be able to glance at my iPad, or any other monitor, and see a full screen version of Meterbridge.
Make it happen Mr ArdourXchange Developer Big Grin
Thanx!!!
Juan R Leõn
SSR Studios
MixBus 32C V9, 
Just out of interest... can you make any window go full-screen in Mac - i.e. any Mixbus window?

Here on Windows 10 I can maximize a few windows but they still retain their title bar and borders etc. I'm sure I remember things being "full screenable" in the past (at least for the main Editor and Mixer windows) but true full-screen mode doesn't seem to be available at all now for any Mixbus window  Sad
(05-18-2023, 02:06 AM)johne53 Wrote: Just out of interest... can you make any window go full-screen in Mac - i.e. any Mixbus window?

Here on Windows 10 I can maximize a few windows but they still retain their title bar and borders etc. I'm sure I remember things being "full screenable" in the past (at least for the main Editor and Mixer windows) but true full-screen mode doesn't seem to be available at all now for any Mixbus window  Sad

Yes, in macOS I can go true full-screen in V9. I have my edit window on a 32" monitor and my mix window on my 27" iMac screen and both are true full-screen. They will also do the same on my iPad using Sidecar.

I also run Mixbus 32c V9 on a MacBook Pro running LinuxMint but no full-screen-ability. Seems like a waste of real-estate especially since the MixBus tool bar is integrated into its title bar in Linux where as on macOS it is integrated into the OS's title bar. 

Having stated that, I have yet to run into any programs that allow for full-screen on Linux except for standalone/embedded video players.
Thanx!!!
Juan R Leõn
SSR Studios
MixBus 32C V9, 
Yes that makes sense... it might be on Mac where I last saw MB in full screen mode. I definitely remember seeing it somewhere. I wonder why it isn't implemented for the other platforms?