Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixbus, Mixbus32C v8.2.184 now available!
(02-28-2023, 09:21 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @Skyking11:  it is certainly not normal to hear distortions in audio samples while auditioning them.  I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'sidechaining a plugin to a mixbus', but assuming you mean you are feeding signal to a plugin's sidechain, on a mixbus,  that should work fine too.  Perhaps start a separate thread for those issues, and we can try to troubleshoot.

Regarding v9, work is nearing completion!  We are returning our focus to the 'mixer' for this release.  We haven't made significant updates to the sound or look of the mixer in a few years, so this is going to be a huge update.

-Ben
Hopefully the Linux version will work in the new version 9 at the latest, because otherwise I will be left out of the update cycle.
https://forum.harrisonconsoles.com/thread-11170.html
Small recordingstudio in Finland countryside. Mixbus 10 Pro, AvLinux AVL-MXe 23.2, Rme UFX+, Rme 802, Adam A77X, Genelec 8020c, Genelec 7050b, Yamaha HS7

(02-28-2023, 09:21 AM)Ben@Harrison Wrote: @Skyking11:  it is certainly not normal to hear distortions in audio samples while auditioning them.  I'm not 100% sure what you mean by 'sidechaining a plugin to a mixbus', but assuming you mean you are feeding signal to a plugin's sidechain, on a mixbus,  that should work fine too.  Perhaps start a separate thread for those issues, and we can try to troubleshoot.

Regarding v9, work is nearing completion!  We are returning our focus to the 'mixer' for this release.  We haven't made significant updates to the sound or look of the mixer in a few years, so this is going to be a huge update.

-Ben

Cool Can’t wait!!!

-Ben

Is there a special update price when a new release is available or do previous owners have access to the same discount upgrade offer
@Skyking11 https://mixbus.helpscoutdocs.com/article...ade-policy
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
Minor thing is that delete key does not remove plugins in the Processor section of the Monitor Strip, right click delete does, just not the kbd option.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(02-28-2023, 07:00 PM)Dingo Wrote: @Skyking11  https://mixbus.helpscoutdocs.com/article...ade-policy

Thanks for this, I was wondering if there was a another special upgrade price when a version is just released. Where I live the conversion of price is much higher so I was wondering if there was a time period where it’s cheaper. Side note I did the math and for me if I pay for these mixbus updates yearly, it’s super expensive. Much more then I thought, but mixbus is a very good program so it’s worth it, however I do wish there was a longer period before major updates are released, but I’m not trying to get in the way of Harrison’s Money.
Hi, 

Mixbus 32c is great for emulation of an analog console but I agree with the comment of @skyking11 on the pricing of the update of Mixbus/32c, for me too the conversion of the price becomes super expensive where I live.
Regards,

Thomas

Conf : win 10, i7 7820x 3.60 GHz, 32 G ram, HD sata, rme ufx.
This seems to be the first working 8.2 version for me. Thanks to the team for the effort.
Mac Pro 5,1 | 6x 3,4Ghz | 48GB | OS X 10.14  | Macbook Pro M1 | 16GB | OS X 14.4 | Metric Halo 2882 3d 
http://www.sounddesign-pro.com
(03-01-2023, 06:28 PM)Stephan S Wrote: This seems to be the first working 8.2 version for me. Thanks to the team for the effort.

Same here. 

I thought I'd solved my prior version crashes but they returned.  My system isn't novel, just an i5 with 32gb on Windows 10.  I'm thinking it may not have liked some of my plugins (over 200). 

It still won't show a lot of my Waves VST3s that I like to use.   I use another one called DF-Excite on my drums, and once I turn it down, I can't turn it back up.  The VST2 version works fine.   I have T-Racks Max, but haven't tested them yet.

Stability with this latest version, so far so good (except for some of the plugin stuff).  

-dave
WEELL THE GODS OF LOVE POURED ON ME VERSION 9 IS OUT LETS BEGIN........