Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
editing midi
I am trying to transpose a region of midi notes, 4 bars to be exact, but no matter what I do the entire track is transposed. I have separated the four bars, tried the draw and edit tool, and I still can't get it right. I am only selecting the fours bars but the whole track gets transposed. What am I doing wrong? I have read the sections in the manual on midi editing. It's weird, but I can highlight one bar and with the draw tool select and transpose one note by dragging, and that note will move in other bars. One hint: this is 2 measure little ostinato figure that I copied and pasted repeatedly in the track. It has to be related to that. Thanks.
I figured it out. In the midi menu you have to unlink copies. Sorry
Hi HansomHouse welcome to the forum.... glad you got your issue sorted.... Happy mixing Smile
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5
(01-31-2022, 04:53 PM)Dingo Wrote: Hi HansomHouse welcome to the forum.... glad you got your issue sorted.... Happy mixing Smile

Thanks Dingo!