Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scaling on macbook air
High Sierra, MB4, mixer screen won't scale properly. I can edit the preference file "ui_config" so that mixer strip scale is at 0.4, but I can't adjust the scaling to under 0.7 from the MixBus preferences. Also, the buttons are tiny and unreadable.

...also, I can't grab the window title bar to resize it- it just snaps to the top of the desk.
Might be too low rez screen. I use one....but, I clamshell it and drive a 27”....maybe its just 32c, but i remember some screen resokution being in the requirements. I made note becuase id never seen a screen res in a sys requirements before....
The system requirements list:

For Mixbus: A monitor with a height of 900 pixels (or more) is highly recommended.
For Mixbus32C: A monitor with a height of 1200 pixels (or more) is highly recommended.

There has been a lot of discussion about how to resize or scale for smaller screens, and I am sure the developers will come up with a good solution.
Currently Mixbus (like many things) is best enjoyed on a larger screen.
Macmini 8,1 | OS X 13.6.3 | 3 GHz i5 32G | Scarlett 18i20 | Mixbus 10 | PT_2024.3.1 .....  Macmini 9,1 | OS X 14.4.1 | M1 2020 | Mixbus 10 | Resolve 18.6.5